REM.Net – Complaint Management / CAPA
CAQ AG Factory Systems User Workshop
Use rejections as an opportunity for improvement. Administer your modification management (CIP), your CAPA-processes and warranties, as well as potential errors with cost-specific emphases and expediency. Process specific data and analyze causes in order to put into action useful improvements for products and processes. Utilize various evaluations for differentiated considerations of rejections, errors, procedures, and costs.
Instructors in this workshop show users how to create and maintain rejections, errors, procedures, and costs. Furthermore, participants will become acquainted with various evaluation possibilities.
The following topics are covered in the workshop:
- Using the REM.Net software
- Rejection and service management compliant with ISO 9000ff., QS 9000, VDA, and HACCP
- Flexible workflow management
- Acquisition, administration, and evaluation of internal and external rejections and their costs
- Acquisition of error place, type, and cost
- Corrective and preventative procedures
- Efficient administration of errors and procedures
- Short and long-term evaluations
- Immediate responses and shut down procedures
- 8D reports
- Online rejection assistant
- Status monitoring of procedures
- Escalation management for status, procedures, and target date monitoring with projected and actual dates and responsibilities
- Integrated evaluation planning with fully graphical statistics and analysis functions
- Multi-language support in application and movable data
After completing this workshop, participants will be able to administrate and evaluate cost-specific rejections according to type and status, as well as prepare and analyze results (data) and implement these in an appropriate form most beneficial for improving processing, products, or procedures.
Members of management and specialized technicians in:
- Purchasing and sales
- Development and construction
- Quality management
- Incoming goods
- Job preparation
Only for CAQ AG Factory Systems software customers/users.