REM.Net – Complaint Management / CAPA (en)
In this workshop you will learn how to use the REM.Net complaint management software to manage your complaints, defects, and CAPA processes in a cost-specific manner and evaluate them in a meaningful way. After attending this workshop, you will be able to initiate actions as well as prepare and analyze results and use them in a suitable form for process, product, or procedure improvement.
The following topics will be addressed in this workshop:
- General use of the REM.Net software
- Recording, administrating, and evaluating internal and external complaints and their costs
- Recording failure/defect locations, failure/defect types and, failure/defect causes
- Use of Ishikawa diagram and 5-Why method for root cause analysis
- Initiation of corrective and preventive actions as well as immediate and corrective actions
- Status monitoring and management of complaints, defect analyses and measures
- Workflow management and 8D reporting
- Use of cross-system CAPA functions
- Multi-language capability within REM.Net
All users of the respective CAQ.Net® quality assurance modules.
Only for CAQ AG Factory Systems software customers/users.
Nach Ihrer Teilnahme an diesem Workshop erhalten Sie ein Zertifikat. Dieses enthält eine detaillierte Auflistung der vermittelten Inhalte.